A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forouzanpour graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour DO and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour practice?
- Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour has 1 office location.
Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.