A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareed Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fareed Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fareed Ahmad, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareed Ahmad BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fareed Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Fareed Ahmad has 10 office locations.
Dr. Fareed Ahmad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, PA and Williamsport, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Cardiologists.