Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fareed Al-Khori
Dr. Fareed Al-Khori, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Khori is affiliated with High Point Regional Health System, Lexington Memorial Hospital and Randolph Hospital. Dr. Al-Khori has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fareed Al-Khori has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fareed Al-Khori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.
Dr. Thomas Folk
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
High Point, NC 0.01 mi26
Dr. Robert Erdin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0.01 mi44
Dr. David Fitzgerald
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0.01 mi37