Dr. Fareed Fareed MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2012
Attentive, patient and thorough
Dr Fareed was attentive as soon as he walked into the room - he listened to all of my complaints - specifically I had abdominal pains that two doctors I had seen before him could not diagnose and dismissed as indigestion. He made the right diagnosis and I feel so much better. Its nice to see better quality doctors at kingston hospital with the right credentials: a Harvard College graduate and trained at Columbia University Hospital.

October 4th, 2012
Could not make a simple diagnosis
I went to the Kingston Emergency Room with a sore throat. The ER staff was kind and professional and put me in a room right away Dr Fareed made me wait more than 90 minutes before he came in, took a look, and told me that I had a virus and gave me vicodin. He did not listen when I told him that I had pus coming from my tonsils and told him that I have had many strep throat infections in the past.I went to my doctor the next day, who did the right thing and did a strep test, which came out positive, and gave me antibiotics. I think that Dr Fareed needs to learn how to listen to his patients. It is too bad that you do not get to choose your doctor when you go to the ER, beause I would not choose Dr Fareed.

March 23rd, 2017