A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareed Kadum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fareed Kadum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fareed Kadum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadum graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Kadum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareed Zakeer Kadum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fareed Z. Kadum practice?
- Dr. Fareed Kadum has 1 office location.
Dr. Fareed Kadum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.