A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareed Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fareed Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fareed Shaikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareed Raza Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fareed R. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Fareed Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Fareed Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.