A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareedah Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fareedah Goodwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fareedah Goodwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Goodwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fareedah Z. Goodwin practice?
Dr. Fareedah Goodwin practices Family Medicine near Warren, OH.
See Warren Family Physicians.