Family Physicians
8700 E Market St
Ste 4
Warren, OH 44484
330-856-7702
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Professional and Compassionate  |  show details
by Marcia Haire Ellis on Jun 12th, 2013

I was very distraught when my doctor moved to another area but having Dr. Goodwin Capers has been a blessing. She is very professional and and compassionate and her staff is friendly. Her knowledge of my personal information is outstanding as she will always consider other conditions I have mentioned in the past when treating any current issue. She also utilizes current technology when prescribing medication and treatment. I thank God for my doctor.

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Hands down the WORST doctor I have ever seen. I had to wait forever to see her and then when I did finally get in to see her she did NOTHING. She didn't even ask me the most basic questions. I believe she spent a total of 3 minutes with me.

|  Dr. Goodwin's Staff are Unprofessional  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

The staff at Dr.Goodwin's office are incredibly unprofessional. Dr.Goodwin is dismissive and seldom offers any sympathy for the patient. If you are sick and need an appointment expect to be scheduled at least a week from the time you called. Patient information is not kept current so also expect billing issues if you change insurance carriers.