A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Physiatrists.