A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Fareeduddin Ahmed practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Physiatrists.