Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fareeha Khan
Dr. Fareeha Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Fareeha Khan has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Fareeha Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Nassar Khan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Syed Ishaq
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi32
Dr. James Suh
Fairfax, VA 0 mi29