A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareeha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fareeha Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fareeha Khan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareeha Khan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fareeha Khan practice?
- Dr. Fareeha Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fareeha Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Cardiologists.