A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fareen Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fareen Rahman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fareen Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Fiji Sch Of Med, Suva, Fiji.
Dr. Rahman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fareen Shabana Nisha Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fareen S. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Fareen Rahman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Fareen Rahman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near , .