A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fares Elghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fares Elghazi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Elghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghazi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Elghazi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fares Elghazi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fares Elghazi practice?
- Dr. Fares Elghazi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fares Elghazi practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Neurologists.