A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fares Elghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fares Elghazi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Elghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghazi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Elghazi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elghazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan