A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fares Elghazi is Satisfactory. Dr. Elghazi has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Elghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghazi graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elghazi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Med. Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elghazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fares Elghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fares Elghazi practice?
Dr. Fares Elghazi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Covina Internists, Covina Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Covina Neurologists.