Learn more about Dr. Fares Elghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fares Elghazi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elghazi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Elghazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Elghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghazi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Elghazi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fares Elghazi MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fares Elghazi practice?
- Dr. Fares Elghazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fares Elghazi practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Neurologists.