A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fares Masannat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fares Masannat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masannat
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Masannat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Masannat, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Masannat graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masannat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fares Yousef Masannat MBBS and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fares Y. Masannat practice?
- Dr. Fares Masannat has 1 office location.
Dr. Fares Masannat practices Infectious Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Infectious Disease Doctors.