Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fares Masannat
Dr. Fares Masannat, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Masannat is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center, Hegg Memorial Health Center and Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota, Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Masannat has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fares Masannat has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fares Masannat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Kevin Vaska
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi35
Dr. Robert Kessler
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi8
Dr. Jeremy Storm
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi10