A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fares Qureiyeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureiyeh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureiyeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Qureiyeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureiyeh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Qureiyeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fares Qureiyeh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fares Qureiyeh practice?
- Dr. Fares Qureiyeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Fares Qureiyeh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Internists, Lake Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Lake Worth Pulmonologists.