A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fares Qureiyeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Qureiyeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureiyeh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Qureiyeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fares Qureiyeh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fares Qureiyeh practice?
- Dr. Fares Qureiyeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fares Qureiyeh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Internists, Lake Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Lake Worth Pulmonologists.