A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fares Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fares Rabadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fares Rabadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from Kuban State Medical Academy, Krasnodar.
Dr. Rabadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fares Jeries Rabadi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fares J. Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Fares Rabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fares Rabadi practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists.