Dr. Fares Raslan MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
You do not matter, his opinion is all that matters - however wrong
I have had 10 back surgeries including the insertion of cadaver vertebrae and was hospitalized for 3 months but he is of the opinion that my x-ray looks normal so I must be fine. Wrong!! I was on needed pain medicine for 9 years and his opinion is that I do not need it. The State Medical Board advised me to file a Complaint so I am! He is horrible despite his work at the VA, as I am sure he only does that for the money, he is not even an American so I doubt he cares about our Veterans!

December 28th, 2016
Ehhhhh
He has always been very nice and seems concerned. Has never actually done a physical exam on me though. He will tell you several things in the appointment for treatment plan and then forget by the end of appointment. The staff is terrible. He has one assistant who works with him. She answers all the phone calls and checks you in. If you call for anything you will be very lucky if the doctor ever hears it, and if he does, she will never call you with the message. She needs to go! If you are looking for a doc to just pass out meds he is not for you. And plan on being in the office for quite a while. Usually at least an hour behind.

July 10th, 2016
good doctor
I have been seeing him for a long time due to chronic back pain. He I so nice and seems to try and help. the last visit I left crying. I don't know if I caught him on a bad day because I have never seen him act so rude. I am on a very low pain medication and never have asked for any thing else. But that day he made me feel like I am a horrible person. besides that one day I have always felt very happy with his hospitality.

June 29th, 2016
The wait time is long but Dr. Raslan is awesome and the wait time is never a bother to me. Dr. Raslan is worth the wait!

May 18th, 2016
Very busy Dr. made me feel comfortable and confident about my procedure. Covered all the bases for me. Highly recommend Dr. Raslan

April 8th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
My experience with Dr. Raslan was awesome! Dr. Raslan has a great bedside manner & he took away the pain I was dealing with for 4 months! He explains everything to you & I never met such a kind and thorough Doctor!

October 28th, 2015
Dr Raslan is an outstanding physician, very empathetic and professional, I would highly recommend him to my friends and family

September 24th, 2015
Dr Raslan
I love this man, I needed 2 total hip replacements, I had them 10 weeks apart. He helped me through most difficult time in my life!!!!

July 4th, 2015
look for a different doctor.
This doctor compares me to other patients which is a terrible thing to do. I go to see him for help not to be compared to others, and ultimately leave feeling bad about myself for being in pain and uncertain about my future. He has the power to pull the rug out from under me at any time and he reminds me of that power at each appointment. If I leave it appears that I am doctor shopping and that is a very bad label to have when one is in pain management.

August 24th, 2012
Great dr but staff leaves something to be desired. Dr is heavily insulated from patients by his arrogant staff who decide if/when you can have a appt and for what reason. They schedule appts for procedures "when they get around to it".

April 19th, 2017