Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raslan continues to be very concerned and helpful in attending to my 86 year old mother's spine issues. He is very knowledgeable and his friendly, calm manner assist him in his effectiveness.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were very glad that someone took the time and explained things to us and was willing to take there time with us . We were very happy that someone putting us on the right path to a healthy recovery . Thank You Debbie

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a great experience I should have come to him sooner.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Raslan for quite a few years and he has always been pleasant and easy to talk to because he really listens to me when I explain my problems with my feet and he discusses solutions with me. He makes me feel very at ease.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He forgot one of my prescriptions, but my medical concerns at were properly addressed. What concerns me is the state mandated reduction of my current painkillers as it is based on length from surgery. Some pain will stay with me for life, THEN WHAT, ZIP ?

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Good doctor, excellent bedside manner and is very concern about pts.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very intelligent. Very caring, and extremely perfect when you need an injection. All around a super fantastic Doctor with a great easy going bedside manner. I will and I HAVE referred people to him.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very personable with a good sense of humor but addressed my concerns promptly.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff was unbelievable! Pam, Jenny, Kim, Margaret, Dr. Raslan & all other members of the surgical procedure team were great! I was informed of every aspect of the procedure and made very comfortable! Must say that this was the best medical Tx ever!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had severe pain during the injection rec'vd by Dr, Raslan Never had this pain w/ other doctor. 3 months later suffering w/ severe pain again, called office 2 x's for Dr. Took 6 days to return my call was cold, and uncaring. I will never return.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Keeps me functioning.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raslan and staff are the best. So thankful we were referred to this office. Made such a difference in our lives. Don't know where we would be without any of them. Thank you Dr. Raglan, staff and nurses. Blessings to you all!

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for several years and have been very satisfied. He really listens to you.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. came highly recommended for a reason. He addressed my concerns rapidly and told me about my responsibilities without candy coating any issues. That's the kind of doctor I like to work with, a true professional !

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My procedure went very well. I have no spinal pain this morning. I'm so grateful for the success of the procedure. All the folks I met yesterday at the surgical center were caring, careful and professional. I felt well taken care of. Thank you

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raslan and his staff showed genuine concern for my mother's back issues. They were very kind and professional. She is 86 years old and in lots of pain. Their treatment relieved her suffering significantly. We are very grateful.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, he listens and he addresses my concerns. He also make sure that I have enough medication until my next visit.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything is fine except I can't get a return call from the office, even when they say they will return the call in two business days.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There is no other doctor I would use for pain management. He is clear, concise and really cares about his patients. I had a problem with one of the prescribed pills he issued me and I called him. He called back within minutes and told me how to resolve it

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my first visit, and I was pleased with my visit. I liked the doctor and even though he was behind on his appts. he spent time with me and answered my questions.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a good experience at the doctor's office. I was very nervous. The staff answered all my questions, which put me at ease. The doctor was kind, understanding and explained to me in a form I could relate. I hope I will get some relief soon.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. Raslan has been my pain management Dr. for several years. I am very satisfied with my care. Dr. Raslan displays genuine concern for his patients

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, addresses the problem and takes care of it. Would reccommend him highly.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Raslan and his staff continue to provide my mother with excellent, caring services. All of our questions and concerns are always met with good, accurate, professional responses. My 86 year old mother sincerely believes that Dr. Raslan cares for her.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. did not listen to anything I said. I have a high co-pay I want back for a waste of time. Tried to schedule procedure that I did not need. DX given to me had nothing to do with why I was there or his area of expertise. will never recommend to any one.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After waiting over 2-hrs, Dr. Raslan, who is typically very receptive & considerate, appeared not to even know me. He asked how long I'd been seeing him, what meds I was on, for a complete list conditions etc... I left his office feeling terrible& confuse

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very surprised at the new use of the computer he is employing, I will be able too get my medical records on line now, plus communicate with his office and make appointments.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe he is concerned for my well being. Not many doctors in our area treat you this way. I have some of the finest doctors working with me now.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor and staff

Aug 24th, 2012

Great dr but staff leaves something to be desired. Dr is heavily insulated from patients by his arrogant staff who decide if/when you can have a appt and for what reason. They schedule appts for procedures "when they get around to it".