Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

good doctor show details good doctor
Jul 10th, 2016

I have been seeing him for a long time due to chronic back pain. He I so nice and seems to try and help. the last visit I left crying. I don't know if I caught him on a bad day because I have never seen him act so rude. I am on a very low pain medication and never have asked for any thing else. But that day he made me feel like I am a horrible person. besides that one day I have always felt very happy with his hospitality.

by Kimberly Eagan on Jun 29th, 2016

The wait time is long but Dr. Raslan is awesome and the wait time is never a bother to me. Dr. Raslan is worth the wait!

by David Romanauski on May 18th, 2016

Very busy Dr. made me feel comfortable and confident about my procedure. Covered all the bases for me. Highly recommend Dr. Raslan

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Kimberly on Apr 8th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Raslan was awesome! Dr. Raslan has a great bedside manner & he took away the pain I was dealing with for 4 months! He explains everything to you & I never met such a kind and thorough Doctor!

by Andrea Vaci on Oct 28th, 2015

Dr Raslan is an outstanding physician, very empathetic and professional, I would highly recommend him to my friends and family

Dr Raslan show details Dr Raslan
by Shirley Trusso on Sep 24th, 2015

I love this man, I needed 2 total hip replacements, I had them 10 weeks apart. He helped me through most difficult time in my life!!!!

look for a different doctor. show details look for a different doctor.
Jul 4th, 2015

This doctor compares me to other patients which is a terrible thing to do. I go to see him for help not to be compared to others, and ultimately leave feeling bad about myself for being in pain and uncertain about my future. He has the power to pull the rug out from under me at any time and he reminds me of that power at each appointment. If I leave it appears that I am doctor shopping and that is a very bad label to have when one is in pain management.

Aug 24th, 2012

Great dr but staff leaves something to be desired. Dr is heavily insulated from patients by his arrogant staff who decide if/when you can have a appt and for what reason. They schedule appts for procedures "when they get around to it".