A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farha Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farha Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farha Said Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Farha S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farha Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Farha Khan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Endocrinologists.