Dr. Farha Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 14 reviews

October 21st, 2016
Nurse found her Endocrinologist!
As a registered nurse who's cared for critically ill patients for decades, I just KNEW that my diabetic results were not representing my glucose checks (HbA1C of 6.4), I did the North Memorial 5 day continuous glucose monitoring and turned out that my sugars were spiking during the nights, hours after i'd been NPO (nothing by mouth) for hours! Dr Khan evaluated all my old clinic's records (another system), and came up with a plan based on probably missed early diabetes! I'm so happy I've found this 'partner' in my health care!. AND, as a nurse with chronic back issues, she alerted me to the ongoing dangers of ibuprofen as I'm now 'diabetic'. I went cold turkey off meds that i've used for decades also! I still may need the pain specialist she suggested, but as long as the weather is good, so have I been.

August 18th, 2016
Very good doctor
My mother has seen Dr. Khan for several years. We followed her when she left the first clinic we saw her at. She is the most caring, thorough and knowledgeable provider my mother has ever seen. She doesn't give pat answers but works with us to find the best solutions for my mother's particular situation.

May 2nd, 2016
Absolutely fabulous doctor. She really listens, answers questions and takes time to make you feel like you are her main concern. Excellent nurse and I would recommend her to anyone. Great care!

April 14th, 2016
Great service, vary detailed, excellent listener. I feel that she cares about my well being.

February 8th, 2016
If only all doctors could be like Dr Farha Khan! Thank you for all you do!

November 23rd, 2015
Very compassionate and approachable. Very grateful to Dr. Khan for instilling in me the importance of good lifestyle and maintaining it. Having struggled with obesity and subsequent health problems for years, Dr. Khan took a very positive and sustainable approach that has been a vital part in improving my health.

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Khan is amazing she is caring compassion and listens to her patients takes time and makes sure that all your concerns are addressed before you leave the exam room. She is courteous kind and caring and obviously very well read and smart. She follows up with you thoroughly with lab results and so forth. I am very happy to have Dr. Khan as my Endocrinologist. She is definitely the best.

October 5th, 2015
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Khan for my Thyroid condition for over 15 years. I have always felt that she takes the time to ask me about all my medical concerns. She is always professional and caring. I trust her expertise and hope to be her patient wherever she is practicing.

June 9th, 2015
Terrible bedside manner

February 11th, 2015
She is a very caring and great doctor! Love and trust her!

April 3rd, 2014
Make my wife cry
She has seen dr khan several times and always the same experience. Not enough time, will not listen, is not open to patients thoughts, makes her feel stupid. That is it! She is done with Khan!!! Wife is going through a tough medical condition. Khan has done nothing to help and thinks she has it solved when wife still in not feeling well to the point of being disabled and not able to function. Before this condition she was 100% free of any medical condition. over 50 and not even taking any pills. Fit and healthy and mentally well. Now trying to get it back but Kahn will not help her. Will not listen and will not try anything?

July 29th, 2012
She does not get the whole picture of the patients but solely relies primarily on test results and nothing else! She is not very cooperative either.