Dr. Farhad Aduli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
Dr. Adult and his TEAM ( Trust, Engagement, Attentiveness, Moral Ethics) are rarities in today's society. I

April 12th, 2016
Exceptional and Outstanding doctor!
Excellent doctor that has excellent bedside manners and truly cares about his patients. Extremely intelligent and knows what he is doing. He raises the bar with high standards and compassionate. Not too many doctors like this around anymore! Few and far between.

February 8th, 2016
My wife sees dr Aduli and we think he is the best cardiologist .he diagnosed a problem that was happening and we did even know what was going on with her with just checking a few pressure points found out she could of had a heart attack at anytime and has been treating her for about 13 years and we have and will keep recommending him to anybody that needs a excellent cardiologist. And his colleagues and office are also the greatest

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Aduli absolutely the BEST!!!!

September 2nd, 2014
excellent
0ne of the best doctors that I have ever seen

July 10th, 2012
Read ALL of the reviews before passing judgement.
Dr Aduli has been my grandmother's cardiologist for a few years now. ANY time she's ever been admitted, she's dealt with HIM, not just any doctor on call. He provides such thorough, personal care...even going to the extent of calling just to check in on her difficult blood pressure. Without quesiton I would recommend him to anyone requiring a cardiologist. Yes, he may hesitate before an answer, but you can guarantee it's out of being thorough and correct in using his best judgement as a physician. He's a brilliant man with excellent bedside manner. 110% in my opinion!

May 15th, 2012
A dissenting opinion
The waits are very long, and the bedside manner of Dr. Aduli leaves much to be desired. He is not outgoing or friendly, speaks little, and is not open to questions or discussion about your condition. He becomes annoyed if one has researched a disease or med. He displays the classic "I am the doctor and you're not" attitude. If you believe in being pro-active in your healthcare and desire a physician who will listen to you, Dr. Aduli is not the cartdiologist for you. He does not make traditional hospital rounds, and the only time you are likely to see him is 4 am. There is no warmth or caring in this doctor.

May 3rd, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Saved my life.Extremely intelligent,takes his time & listens.

January 6th, 2011
Saved my life.
I have never had better care. Dr. Aduli doesn't say much, but what he says is right on target. I have never had a rushed visit and when I have a health question after having had 6 bypasses, I am always responded to and sometimes asked to come into the office for an immediate check. The staff is friendly and always helpfull. I couldn't be more pleased with the level of health care I receive from Dr. Aduli and his staff.

September 5th, 2010
Genuine
I am always impressed with the level of service I recieve from Dr Aduli and his staff. I have never sat in the waiting room for over 15 mins. Whenever I call with a question or need a prescription refill, it is addressed in a timely manner. You can tell that he truly cares for his patients by the amount of time he spends with you adressing all questions and problems weither if they are cardiac or not. We are lucky to have him in our community. Everyone I know sees him and I recommend him highly.

May 8th, 2009
excellent physicain , very friendly and professional staff. would recommend without hesitation.