A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Chowdhury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from None Reported. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chowdhury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Chowdhury DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Farhad Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Chowdhury practices Otolaryngology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ.
See Old Bridge Otolaryngologists.