Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farhad Elmi
Dr. Farhad Elmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easton, PA, with other offices in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Elmi is affiliated with Easton Hospital, St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus. Dr. Elmi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Farhad Elmi has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farhad Elmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Easton, PA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Joseph Schiavone
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Easton, PA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Koroush Khalighi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Easton, PA 0.01 mi30