A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kayvanfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kayvanfar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kayvanfar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayvanfar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kayvanfar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kayvanfar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Kayvanfar practice?
Dr. James Kayvanfar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Newhall Orthopedic Surgeons.