A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kayvanfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kayvanfar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kayvanfar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayvanfar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kayvanfar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kayvanfar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Kayvanfar practice?
- Dr. James Kayvanfar has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kayvanfar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Newhall Surgeons.