Learn more about Dr. James Kayvanfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kayvanfar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayvanfar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kayvanfar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kayvanfar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayvanfar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kayvanfar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kayvanfar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Kayvanfar practice?
- Dr. James Kayvanfar has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kayvanfar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Orthopedic Surgeons.