A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Keliddari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Keliddari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keliddari graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Keliddari has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Keliddari MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Keliddari practice?
- Dr. Farhad Keliddari has 7 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Keliddari practices Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Davis, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.