TOO BUSY FOR QUALITY PATIENT CARE show details TOO BUSY FOR QUALITY PATIENT CARE
by Francisco on Jun 30th, 2015

After a wait of over 2 hours, his highness saw me after I saw his NURSE operating room assistant. He rushed through the diagnosis then told me I had to have risky surgery and might be worse off as a result of the surgery. I was in a good position not to be at his mercy not experiencing great pain. Trust here is a major factor in NOT selecting him. He is very busy BUT he is also having to leave the office to rush to the hospital next door. WHY? Is he doing patch up work as a result of his hurried approach? Anyway, not on ME!

Beware show details Beware
by EKM on Apr 2nd, 2015

Terrible experiences. Chronically late. Staff could not care less. I waited two hours on the last appointment without seeing doctor. Do not feel service is personal and caring, but more like mass produced. Most hesitant to consider surgery with a business model that cares more about volume than patients. Office staff called three times to confirm appointment and request payment in advance. When in clinic, first questions from two separate staff members was requesting payment. This place seems to care more about money than people.

Local Businessman show details Local Businessman
by Lee M on Apr 2nd, 2015

Staff is apathetic. Appointments are never on time....chronically late, just spent 2 hours for an appointment. They called tgree gives to go firm and request payment. It's like they care more about packing the clinic with the maximum number of patients and collecting money. It is obvious by their actions there is a lack of respect and care for patients. One has to wonder how s delicate surgery will be handled, if routine appointed to are treated with a great jacking care.

I show details I
by Paul Roberts on Mar 26th, 2015

He saw my sainted Mother. He is honest & wonderful.

Superior care and consideration for patients show details Superior care and consideration for patients
by Althaea Flicek on Jul 1st, 2013

After many visits to many other neurosurgeons, I was finally sent to Dr. Limonadi for a consult. Although my major problems were inoperable, Dr. Limonadi had the skill to explain everything in such great detail and with a knack for making a complex subject matter easy to grasp. I recommend him highly with zero reservations.

My Hero! show details My Hero!
by Robin Merritt on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Limonadi literally saved my life. He is extremely compassionate, and very professional. When I had my brain aneurysm, he kept my parents and I informed daily. He always made me feel like I was his most important patient. Never have I been so cared for! I highly recommend him!

Unimpressed show details Unimpressed
Feb 1st, 2013

I had received a strong recommendation from my family doctor, and had read favorable reviews. To quote an earlier reviewer "By the time I finally got to see the doctor after such a long wait, I had the impression there must be a long wait period due to the fact that he must truly care about his patients and spend as much time as necessary to explain their ailments. Within the first few minutes of him arriving in my room I knew that this was not the case. Dr. Limonadi seemed to be in a hurry and to state that his bedside manner was lacking would be a grand understatement". I have had two successful spine surgeries with another surgeon. I was seeing him for another surgical opinion on an another issue. I've seen a couple of surgeons and have had informative and 'caring' appointments. He had little time for my questions, he didn't even look at one of the MRI's ,and abruptly left the room. I waited awhile thinking he would return with some suggestions since he had mentioned getting more imaging. Finally I left the exam room, wandered around looking for the exit, and passed the kitchen where Dr. Limonadi was having something to drink and was chatting with others. He left me and never came back. It was the strangest physician experience I've ever had. He may be technically very good, but I would never choose him for surgery.

Mar 13th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Limonadi in his Palm Springs office. The staff was so helpful, even before the appointment I was able to reach someone and get my questions answered. I am very confident that I am being treated by the best there is. He spent a lot of time with me going over my MRI and showing me exactly where my brain tumor is and what his recommendations were.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE show details GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
Mar 6th, 2012

Honestly, after I read the stunning reviews here I didn't think twice about scheduling an appointment. Unfortunately, this is when my experience turned into a joke, if it were not such a serious occasion. Despite having a scheduled appointment, I had to wait over 3 hours, not including time spent in the main waiting room. By the time I finally got to see the doctor after such an excruciatingly long wait, I had come to impression that there was such a long wait period due to the fact that he must truly care about his patients and spend as much time as necessary to explain their ailments. Within the first few minutes of him arriving in my room I knew that this was not the case. Dr. Limonadi seemed to be in a hurry and to state that his bedside manner was lacking would be a grand understatement. While he did (hopefully accurately) diagnose my issues, his attitude towards me seemed rather cold, and if I'm not getting too carried away with my imagination, almost rude. I felt this way due to the word usage and tone he used when talking me as it made me feel he was repeatedly blaming me for my current issues. While I certainly agree with him, I did not go to a doctor to be berated. I went to a doctor to receive diagnosis and treatment. I do not see how lowering a patient's self-esteem in any way helps them, but of course I am not a doctor. *Disclaimer* I do recognize that my experience could be a one in a million incident, but when you are putting your life in another's hands, you would certainly not take any unnecessary risks, even one with such infinitesimal odds, such as the aforementioned number.

A meticulous surgeon show details A meticulous surgeon
Oct 19th, 2011

I came to the ER with a sudden onset of headache, thought I might have a bleed in my brain, which was confirmed by radiology studies. Dr. Limonadi reviewed the films, examined me and diagnosed me with a ruptured AVM. Dr Herman, an interventional radiologist treated me and Dr. Limonadi performed a very long operation. I am now able to perform all of my previous activities (although none that would be likely to result in my striking my head). Dr. Limonadi is an intense individual who is amazingly focused on treating the problem. He has a confident bedside manner, is a good communicator and was responsive to my questions. His staff is superb, and the aftercare was high quality. And the hospital staff couldn't possibly have been any better. I was lucky to be treated by Dr. Limonadi at Eisenhower. I was just thinking of him because my surgery was almost 5 years ago, in December 2006.

consult appt show details consult appt
Dec 15th, 2010

Staff was fine. I Was told when I made my appt. that wait time was 30 min and it was. He went over what was wrong and what I needed. Ordered more tests. He answered all my questions and I felt comfortable.

Stay far far away show details Stay far far away
Nov 12th, 2010

This office is more concerned about malpractice and lawsuits than patient care. There must be a reason for that. While I was waiting, there were attorneys with court reporters waiting to depose the doctor. Several patients who came in were complaining. Something is really not right about this office.

Treated like an after thought show details Treated like an after thought
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr Limonadi would not look at me, rushed me out and treated me in a dismissive manner. I had waited two hous to see him; no one apologized. He is never availanble for questions. You can never expect to speak to him by phone. It takes an act of God to get reports. Perhaps he is God?

Large brain tumor removal show details Large brain tumor removal
by Porter on Aug 10th, 2009

Dr Limonadi removed a very large( 3.9 X 3.9cm) brain tumor from my head. He is an amazing surgeon. I have nothing but praise for the man. I have met others with similar stories. He does amazing things.

The best! show details The best!
Oct 29th, 2008

He is the most thorough doctor I have ever met.

Great doctor, poor staff show details Great doctor, poor staff
Jul 10th, 2008

Staff is slow and not helpful at all.