Dr. Farhad Melamed MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Beverly Hills, CA

4.7

July 19th, 2014
The Best Physician
"I'm 69 years old & have been a patient of many Doctors over the years. For the past 12 years, Dr. Farhad Melamed has been my Primary Physician. Dr. Melamed is very compassionate, intelligent physician who answers every single question that I ask him regarding my health. He is genuinely interested in my well being. I think the world of him & betting my life that he is the BEST physician around. I live in Fresno, Ca & travel to LA 3 times a year (1 round trip is 500 miles) for my check ups. To me, the trip is well worth it, as Dr. Melamed is an Exceptonal Doctor who takes Exceptonal care of my health. My whole family travels 500 miles round trip to visit Dr. Melamed.

September 11th, 2012
The real "House"
Dr. Melamed is a true diagnostician. My symptoms were misdiagnosed by others. He sat down with me, and over a period of 3 visits, methodically evaluated me and diagnosed my problem. I am now doing well on medical therapy. Great job!

April 25th, 2009
Truly exceptional and caring.
Dr. Melamed is one of the most caring and good hearted physicians I have ever met. I have recommended my entire family to him.