A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Motamedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Motamedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Motamedi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Motamedi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Motamedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motamedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhad Motamedi practice?
Dr. Farhad Motamedi practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.