A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Motamedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Motamedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Motamedi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Motamedi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Motamedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Motamedi MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Motamedi practice?
- Dr. Farhad Motamedi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Motamedi practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.