A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Navab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Navab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Navab graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Navab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhad Navab practice?
Dr. Farhad Navab practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Ware, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belchertown, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Ware Internists, Ware Gastroenterologists, and Ware Radiologists.