A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Navab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navab
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Navab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Navab graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Navab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Navab MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Navab practice?
- Dr. Farhad Navab has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Navab practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ware, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belchertown, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Ware Internists and Ware Gastroenterologists.