A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Niroomand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Niroomand, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Niroomand, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niroomand graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niroomand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Niroomand MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Niroomand practice?
- Dr. Farhad Niroomand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Niroomand practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.