A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Parivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Parivar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parivar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parivar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Parivar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parivar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Parivar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Parivar MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Parivar practice?
- Dr. Farhad Parivar has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhad Parivar practices Urology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Urologists.