A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Rabbani is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rabbani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Community Hospital
- City Of Angels Med Ctr
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Rabbani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Farhad Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Rabbani practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.