Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Morristown, NJ

March 3rd, 2017
Truly an outstanding surgeon + equally caring, attentive -- just an exceptional talent
Dr. Rafizadeh as a person was a delight to work with; he explained what needed to be done for the best results regarding a face and a brow lift, and there was no pressure to proceed after the consultation. I am particularly blessed because the outcome of the 2 procedures, combined into 1 surgical event, resulted in an outcome that surpassed all of my expectations. I believe that about 12 years was "shaved" off of my chronological age and that I now look, the way I have always felt, which is young and vibrant. Female age 68.

December 15th, 2016
Lip lift
Wonderful!! Procedure was done in his office in under an hour. Local anesthetic and I drove myself home after.Very youthful and it took 10 years off my real age.I would highly recommend him

December 13th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon in NJ!!
I was referred to Dr. Rafizadeh by a co-worker who had facial skin cancer removed by him. The work was so beautifully done that I knew he had to be great. I have had a mid- and lower-facelift as well as upper and lower eyelid surgeries and am extremely pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. R one of the most patient, kind and personable surgeons (and so is his staff) but his skill is unmatched. He is truly an artist! I didn't want to look "done" and his work leaves a very natural look. My surgery was done on an outpatient basis and the post-surgical bruising/swelling was minimal. I was able to go out in public within a week and 3 weeks later, was almost 100% healed. I would highly recommend Dr. R! You won't be sorry!

November 25th, 2016
Terrible experience!! Very EXPENSIVE

July 20th, 2016
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Rafizadeh. He is a professional in very sense of the word. His work on my face and brow lift are amazing and I would recommend him very highly as a skilled and caring surgeon. His staff is very helpful, friendly and courteous.

April 27th, 2016
Upper eye lid lift
Well I just had my eye lid lift less than 6 hours ago. Here I am posting a review! Yes, it's a little foggy and Dr. R. Would probably reprimand me but I feel no pain. I think I am in love! My surgery was delayed by more than 2 hours but it was worth the wait simply for the true compassion I felt from Dr, R. after the suryery and during. I will repost after several weeks. Maybe even show results.

April 3rd, 2016
Breast augmentation and lift
What an incredible experience. From first consultation to all post op appointments. Dr Rafizadeh is an amazing surgeon. He exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have imagined selecting another Dr. He is experience and confident and his work represents that. He selected the perfect implant for my figure. I let him make that decision and am so glad I did. Recovery was a breeze. Minimal pain and no bruising. He is kind and patient and answers all questions no matter how many I had. His staff is amazing!!! Kelli is incredible.

February 23rd, 2016
I had a consultation with Dr Rafizadeh about Thermitight. He was honest and said the results would not be what I was hoping for. He suggested a necklift. I am seriously considering it. He and his staff were very gracious. I really felt very comfortable with him.

July 29th, 2014
Dr. Rafizadeh did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy. From our first consultation through two surgeries, I always felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. He kept me well informed throughout the process and I always felt that his goal was to provide the best care possible. I couldn't be happier with the way I look now and I would highly recommend Dr. Rafizadeh to anyone.

January 23rd, 2014
I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. I met Dr. Rafizadeh after completing chemotherapy and I had opted to have a double mastectomy in lieu of radiation. There are no words to describe how happy I am today. My breasts are infinitely more attractive today than they were prior to my cancer diagnoses and the scaring as well as the recovery time was minimal. The total experience was so positive that I opted further for an abdominoplasty. I cannot stop smiling every time I look at myself in the mirror or think about my journey last year. What a blessing to have met him!

November 30th, 2013
Dr Rafizadeh helped make me whole again! After I received my breast cancer diagnosis, doctor friends of ours recommended Dr. Rafizadeh. Now I know why!! He was so patient and understanding through the whole process. The results are amazing. I remember waiting to go in for my bilateral mastectomy and when the nurses found out I was using Dr. Rafizadeh, they all started raving and told me I was in good hands. True!!

April 11th, 2013
A fantastic uplifting experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh since 1985...He remains the same caring Doctor as he was then..You never feel rushed, Doctor Rafizadeh spends as much time as you need, answering all your questons, if you forget one or two, his wonderful staff Kelly and Christy are there for you... Doctor Rafizadeh has helped many of my friends, they cannot thank me enough for introducing them to this special man and surgeon...My daugter had a huge cyst on her jaw, she lives in Connecticut, I brought her down to meet with Doctor Rafizadeh and make an appointment to have it removed, She was so impressed, after visiting other plastic surgeons in her area...She also has become a huge fan of the Doctor's. I had my seond face lift with Dr. Rafizadeh, the last one was 18 years ago...I am so pleased with the outcome of this second surgery, especially since I am now 75...Dr. Rafizadeh suggested a local , I was a little concerned, but if he suggested it, I knew it would be a good thing and it was...I would do it again...Dr. Rafizadeh takes pride in following up with after care, making sure that all is going well.... God gave Dr. Rafizadeh the hands to perform the fine work he does.....It was my lucky day when all those years ago my friend Joanne introduced the Doctor to me...A fantastic caring surgeon for whom I cannot give enough rave reviews. Thank you Doctor Rafizadeh for being you, may God smile on you today and everyday....