Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
Terrible experience!! Very EXPENSIVE

July 20th, 2016
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Rafizadeh. He is a professional in very sense of the word. His work on my face and brow lift are amazing and I would recommend him very highly as a skilled and caring surgeon. His staff is very helpful, friendly and courteous.

April 27th, 2016
Upper eye lid lift
Well I just had my eye lid lift less than 6 hours ago. Here I am posting a review! Yes, it's a little foggy and Dr. R. Would probably reprimand me but I feel no pain. I think I am in love! My surgery was delayed by more than 2 hours but it was worth the wait simply for the true compassion I felt from Dr, R. after the suryery and during. I will repost after several weeks. Maybe even show results.

April 3rd, 2016
Breast augmentation and lift
What an incredible experience. From first consultation to all post op appointments. Dr Rafizadeh is an amazing surgeon. He exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have imagined selecting another Dr. He is experience and confident and his work represents that. He selected the perfect implant for my figure. I let him make that decision and am so glad I did. Recovery was a breeze. Minimal pain and no bruising. He is kind and patient and answers all questions no matter how many I had. His staff is amazing!!! Kelli is incredible.

February 23rd, 2016
I had a consultation with Dr Rafizadeh about Thermitight. He was honest and said the results would not be what I was hoping for. He suggested a necklift. I am seriously considering it. He and his staff were very gracious. I really felt very comfortable with him.

July 29th, 2014
Dr. Rafizadeh did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy. From our first consultation through two surgeries, I always felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. He kept me well informed throughout the process and I always felt that his goal was to provide the best care possible. I couldn't be happier with the way I look now and I would highly recommend Dr. Rafizadeh to anyone.

January 23rd, 2014
I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. I met Dr. Rafizadeh after completing chemotherapy and I had opted to have a double mastectomy in lieu of radiation. There are no words to describe how happy I am today. My breasts are infinitely more attractive today than they were prior to my cancer diagnoses and the scaring as well as the recovery time was minimal. The total experience was so positive that I opted further for an abdominoplasty. I cannot stop smiling every time I look at myself in the mirror or think about my journey last year. What a blessing to have met him!

November 30th, 2013
Dr Rafizadeh helped make me whole again! After I received my breast cancer diagnosis, doctor friends of ours recommended Dr. Rafizadeh. Now I know why!! He was so patient and understanding through the whole process. The results are amazing. I remember waiting to go in for my bilateral mastectomy and when the nurses found out I was using Dr. Rafizadeh, they all started raving and told me I was in good hands. True!!

April 11th, 2013
A fantastic uplifting experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh since 1985...He remains the same caring Doctor as he was then..You never feel rushed, Doctor Rafizadeh spends as much time as you need, answering all your questons, if you forget one or two, his wonderful staff Kelly and Christy are there for you... Doctor Rafizadeh has helped many of my friends, they cannot thank me enough for introducing them to this special man and surgeon...My daugter had a huge cyst on her jaw, she lives in Connecticut, I brought her down to meet with Doctor Rafizadeh and make an appointment to have it removed, She was so impressed, after visiting other plastic surgeons in her area...She also has become a huge fan of the Doctor's. I had my seond face lift with Dr. Rafizadeh, the last one was 18 years ago...I am so pleased with the outcome of this second surgery, especially since I am now 75...Dr. Rafizadeh suggested a local , I was a little concerned, but if he suggested it, I knew it would be a good thing and it was...I would do it again...Dr. Rafizadeh takes pride in following up with after care, making sure that all is going well.... God gave Dr. Rafizadeh the hands to perform the fine work he does.....It was my lucky day when all those years ago my friend Joanne introduced the Doctor to me...A fantastic caring surgeon for whom I cannot give enough rave reviews. Thank you Doctor Rafizadeh for being you, may God smile on you today and everyday....

February 8th, 2013
Truly an artist!!!
I am so happy that I found Dr Rafizadeh. He is truly an artist as his work reflects. This doctor came highly recomended to me and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for top notch care and expertise.

October 20th, 2012
THE BEST
When I met with my breast surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer I was ecstatic to find that he recommended Dr. Rafizadeh as a plastic surgeon. I immediately had more confidence in my surgeon based on his recommendation and had absolute faith in Dr. Rafizadeh. Many years ago he was a miracle worker for my mother-in-law after a dreadful car accident and many years later he was able to work with me. He is patient and has a great bedside manner. His knowledge & experience with this particular procedure is the best in the business and I could not recommend him more. To be able to trust a doctor at this level is a blessing.

September 16th, 2012
Face and eye lift
I was quite nervous to begin this process of rhytidectomy and upper and lower lids. Firt of all I had heard some horror stories of plastic surgery gone wrong--people who no longer looked liked themselves, skin too tight, scars, etc. But then again, I am 65 years old and not looking so great so I really wanted to look better. So I started the quest to find the right doctor.Dr. Rafizadeh is the right person for the job. Not only is he professional and courteous and compassionate, but he is a true artist. He addressed my concerns about "not looking like myself", the pain during the procedure, and the aftermath--and he was extremely patient with me as I asked a million questions over and over again.Well, I have to tell you, I not only still look like myself, but I look like myself 15 years ago. I look younger and healthier. I no longer have wrinkles, sagging skin, dark shadows or scars.Besides that, he was correct about not feeling much pain. Of course, there were the needles to numb (which was not too bad), but during the surgery itself, I felt almost nothing. Afterwards he gave me a prescription for pain which I did not have to fill; taking tylenol was enough.I would recommend Dr. Rafizadeh in a heartbeat. Again, compassionate, kind and a real artist in his profession.