Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh
Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rahimi-Danesh is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center, Ben Taub General Hospital and Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Nickalaus Gramze
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Susan Hoover
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Anthony Conley
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi9