A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimi-Danesh graduated from Universidad De Alcala De Henares.
Dr. Rahimi-Danesh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh practice?
- Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Rahimi-Danesh practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.