A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Shokoohi is Satisfactory. Dr. Shokoohi has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Shokoohi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shokoohi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Shokoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhad K. Shokoohi practice?
Dr. Farhad Shokoohi practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Alma, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.