A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Shokoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Shokoohi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Shokoohi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Shokoohi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shokoohi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhad Shokoohi practice?
Dr. Farhad Shokoohi practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Alma, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.