A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan Ahmed Khan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Farhan A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farhan Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farhan Khan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Bloomington, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Nephrologists.