A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Ali, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan Ali FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farhan Ali practice?
- Dr. Farhan Ali has 6 office locations.
Dr. Farhan Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.