A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Ali, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan Ali FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farhan Ali practice?
- Dr. Farhan Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhan Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.