A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 47 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Growth Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Qureshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhan M. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Farhan Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Yukon, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Mustang, OK.
See Yukon Internists.