A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Growth Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Qureshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan Mujtaba Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farhan M. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Farhan Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhan Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Yukon, OK.
See Yukon Internists.