A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Shah, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan A Shah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farhan A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Farhan Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farhan Shah practices Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Isabella, CA and Taft, CA.
See Bakersfield Emergency Physicians, Bakersfield Hospitalists, and Bakersfield Internists.