A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Baqai Medical & Dental College, Baqai Med. Univ..
Dr. Siddiqui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farhan Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Farhan Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhan Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Spartanburg Pulmonologists.