Overall Review

November 26th, 2015
Incredible Results with a Highly Knowledgable Medical Professional
I went to Dr. Siddiqui due to frequently occurring migraines. I found his knowledge of the different methods, medications, and options I could take to be very comforting and helpful, since I don't always like taking medication if there's another method available. It was obvious that he truly cared about finding the right option for me, and made sure that I was aware of the side affects for the mediations I was prescribed. After only a few months, the number of migraines I experience has drastically been reduced, and I found the entire experience with Dr. Siddiqui and his staff to be extremely pleasant. I would recommend this team to anyone that is in need of the services the practice provides.

October 9th, 2015
Wonderful and pleasant
Dr. Siddiqui Is a wonderful doctor who actually took the time to help me with my issues when I was injured. He has a great bedside manner which is very hard to find. I am so happy to have found a good doctor here in Florida. I highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is assertive and efficient and always returns my calls. Dr. Siddiqui spends alot of time with me during the appointment to make sure I fully understand the next steps to take to further my care with him. He is very kind and gentle. Thank Dr. Siddiqui for your compassion.

August 4th, 2015
Mrs
After seeing being unhappy with my other neurologist, I have been fortunate enough to have found Dr. Siddiqui who has proven to me that he is an excellent caring doctor. He takes the time to expltain tests to be given, explains test results clearly and the treatment needed for my illness. Takes time to answer my questions showing compassion and has a positive, considerate personality. Dr.Siddiqui is a extremely knowledgeable and excellent doctor, he has my respect and gratitude and I feel so much better under his professional care. His staff is friendly and courteous, so happy I found Dr. Siddiqui, I highly recommend him to family and friends.

August 1st, 2014
Lucky and very happy.
For me it was a struggle to find good and honest doctors. I met Dr. Siddiqui ten years ago. My triggering areas were headaches, neck, shoulders and cervical-thoracic pain. I've been treated by the doctor consistently for the last four years. He is one of the very a few doctors who had not let me down. He has all of the doctor qualities that I needed for my particular case. He's been very patient with me, very accurate with the treatment and I feel very lucky to have found him. The staff is great specially Brandi's manual therapy and personality. I'm very, very happy and not going anywhere else hopefully for a very long time.

May 11th, 2014
Excellent neurologist!
Dr. Siddiqui is a very unique physician. He spends a good deal of time with me whenever I visit him and is one of the best listeners whom I have had the pleasure to know. He is highly professional, extremely knowledgable, and very compassionate. I recommend him without reservation to anyone in need of a neurologist.

April 28th, 2014
AMAZING!
Dr. Siddiqui is very kind and compassionate! He takes time to listen and involves me in making decisions. His staff is very nice, especially Brandi who is exceptional and makes me feel better! I highly recommend Dr Siddiqui and his staff for terrific care!

February 7th, 2014
Thank you!
I'm so grateful to Dr. Siddiqui and his wonderful staff for the care and respect they have shown to me over the past year and a half. Suffering from migraines is a miserable situation to find yourself in. Dr. Siddiqui took the time to explain the nature of migraines to me and has been helping me through the process of managing the pain and identifying solutions. If you suffer from debilitating migraines, I highly recommend this compassionate and professional doctor.

January 29th, 2014
A wonderful and caring physician
I have had a facial movement disorder for over 20 years.When I moved here from the north I was concerned that I would be unable to find a neurologist with the skills of my former physician. I was thrilled to find Dr. Siddiqua who not only equaled the skills of my former neurologist but surpassed him with his intelligence, empathy, and skills in injecting Botox in exactly the correct sites and dosages. He is a wonderful listener and, frankly, one of the most interesting people whom I have ever met. I hold Dr. Siddiqua in the highest esteem and would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

July 13th, 2012
Botox for Clara
Dr. Siddiqui is a sensitive and compassionate professional who applied Botox for my neck pain from a cervical spine and neck injury following an auto collision. He is a skilled and patient specialist who treats you with respect and explained me the meaning of the positive result findings of my MRI imaging together with treatment options with care and consideration. Randy is an effective therapeutic massage, treatment which works to relieve my neck and shoulder pain. I would highly recommend this doctor for a good positive experience. His office staff make up an excellent team.

November 22nd, 2011
Great experience
Glad I finally got the help that I needed.

August 23rd, 2011
Thankful
Dealing with any kind of neurological issue is never easy, and as hard as that may be, it still gets worse; you may be unhappy with the way your previous doctor has treated you. As a patient, you depend on your doctor for everything, from diagnosis to medication, and all that lies between. Dr. Siddiqui's professionalism and ability go above and beyond any doctor ive seen before. He treats you with respect, and will look you in the eye as you talk to him about your most troublesome issues. The compassion that i received, not only from Dr. Siddiqui, but the other staff, makes me believe i have finally found the doctor for me.

March 29th, 2011
Marilyn Scheck DePlaza., M. ED.
I FIND DR SIDDIQUI VERY KIND AND CARING ABOUT MY SEVERE MIGRAINE HEADACHES. HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH ME AND AFTER TRYING VARIOUS PATHS TO HELP ME , I AM 90% BETTER THAN I WAS. I HAVE TRIED OTHER NEUROLOGISTS IN THIS AREA AND HE IS THE BEST...VERY PATIENT AND AN EXPERT IN HIS FIELD ...TO ME.