A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghizadeh graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taghizadeh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Westside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh practice?
- Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farhan Taghizadeh practices Otolaryngology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Otolaryngologists and Albuquerque Plastic Surgeons.