A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhana Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhana Jan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhana Jan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jan graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhana Jan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Farhana Jan practice?
- Dr. Farhana Jan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farhana Jan practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.