Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farhana Jan
Dr. Farhana Jan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Jan is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP, Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Dr. Jan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Farhana Jan has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...