Dr. Farhana Jan MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Boston, MA

3.8

May 19th, 2016
Accurate diagnosis, highly effective treatment, follow up as promised. Professional, pleasant and personable. Have recommended Dr. Jan and will continue to do so.

March 31st, 2015
Dr Jan is amazing!

January 5th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr Jan is one of the most competent and friendly doctors I've encountered, not only in dermatology. She works efficiently, but with care and gentle treatment. She answered all my questions with patience and detailed information. She followed up with a phone call and letter. My wife also had a very good experience. I recommend her without reservation.

November 8th, 2013
Good physician
Contrary to other people, I had a good experience with Dr. Jan. She listened to my description of my situation, took my concerns seriously and explained things well to me. She seemed to be thorough and careful. I would recommend her.

August 8th, 2012
Visit so fast my head spun
In. "You have folliculitis. Use these two gels. Do you want antibiotics? Okay." Looked at my skin all over my body. About one sore, said "That's fine; it's healing." Out.I know that Dr. Jan prescribed the state-of-the-art treatment for folliculitis, but she didn't explain how the treatment would work or why she was making the choices she made. I had to wait (and suffer) FAR TOO LONG to be seen.And when I was seen, it seemed the appoinment lasted 3.8 nanoseconds. But then again, I've seen lots of dermatologists, and they've all been very rushed.In short--I felt I was in competent hands, but I also really hope the initial prescription works, because it'll be impossible to get in for a follow up if not!

September 28th, 2011
zero bedside manner
the WORST bedside manner i have ever encountered IN MY LIFEi wouldn't see this doctor again. the visit was THAT bad.