A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhana Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance