A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhana Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhana Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Mountainside Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhana H Khan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Farhana H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farhana Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farhana Khan practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.