A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhana Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhana Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Mountainside Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhana H Khan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Farhana H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farhana Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhana Khan practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.