Dr. Farhana Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farhana Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017

Don't go here!!!

I have NEVER in my ENTIRE LIFE have LOATHED A doctor's office as much as I LOATHE this one. The office staff is HORRIBLE. The doctor will run your insurance DRY. You can never reach the doctor she doesn't want to talk to you, waiting time is always 2+ hours. She sends you all over to other offices to get multiple blood tests ect.. - EVEN FOR A BIRTH CONTROL REFILL!!! WHAT doctor makes you have an appt to have blood testing just for a refill on a pill you have been on for 2+ years??? THIS OFFICE HAS NO RESPECT FOR THEIR PSTIENTS. Man oh man NEVER AGAIN!

December 23rd, 2016

Worst experience ever.

If it was possible to give 0 stars, I would. This was the worst experience I've ever had. In the beginning, she seemed sweet and like she cared about me, so I kept going despite the long wait times. The final straw was when I made an appointment making it very clear that the purpose of the visit was for a birth control refill. I waited for 2 HOURS in the waiting room, was finally taken in, got my height, weight, and blood pressure taken, and then waited for another 20 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Khan finally came in and told me that she couldn't do anything for me that day and that she requires bloodwork for BC. I left furious, and received a bill for 300 dollars. 300 DOLLARS FOR WAITING ALMOST 2.5 HOURS FOR ZERO TREATMENT OR HELP?!

April 18th, 2016

Best Doctor

Dr. Khan is wonderful. A great listener and communicator. Very understanding. She has a lovely personal manner. I highly recommend her.

April 16th, 2016

Dissapointed

When speaking to this Dr. I thought she was compassionate and integral but I learned she was not after trying to reach her and solve an issue. She was never around. Its only about the money I see...

May 12th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Khan's office is wonderful. There is hardly a wait time to see her and she is very thorough. Obviously, you have to go on the right days. I have been seeing her for years. She addresses all of my questions. Her staff is also very nice.

May 5th, 2015

Legal

The only thing I have to say is that the wait time is horrible. My appointment was at 10:30 am and I didn't leave until 2:00 pm where she only same me for five minutes. They really need to get their scheduling in order. I wasted a whole Saturday afternoon. Crazy.

April 27th, 2015

patient

Dr. Khan's office is not busy. I have been to doctor's offices where the wait time is over two hours! And when you see Dr. Khan, she takes the time to listen. I have never felt rushed out of the door. Great bedside manner!

April 21st, 2015

Terrible. Do not use this office. Wait time is over an hr every visit.

March 9th, 2015

Apprehensive

My teenage doctor was seen. Dr. Khan was great at explaining the symptoms and possible diagnose. She answered all of her questions. The waiting time is too long. The office is small and it appears the appointments are over booked as there isn't enough seats. Waiting to review test results, not sure I will return.

January 20th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Khan's office has a wonderful staff, clean environment and courteousness.

July 16th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khan. She is very thorough and attentive. Her staff is great. I highly recommend her.

July 3rd, 2013

Dr. Khan was kind, compassionate and caring. She listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. Her staff was friendly, the office was clean. I would highly recommend her to anyone.