Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Obgyn Womens Wellness Pc
1018 Broad St
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
973-202-8821
Locations and availability (8)

2.0

|  DON'T GO THERE  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR 10:30 AM AND WALK OUT AT 1 PM... WAITING ROOM WAS HOT AND CROWDED... SPENT VERY LITTLE TIME WITH ME... AND WON'T GIVE YOU COPY OF YOUR RESULTS...

|  BEWARE  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2013

I have experienced such a horrific Doctor's visit. I felt like I had to harass the office to find out about my records and to also schedule an urgent visit and annual checkup. My initial visit was okay, but on my second visit I waited for about two hours to see the dr. The Doctor was snarky after I explained my frustrations on making an appointment. Another few weeks I get a call that the results were abnormal and that I would have to return. I called back to make sure it wasn't going to count as a visit (I don't have health insurance). I was told it would count as a visit and the dr was willing to give me 50% off! I was also expected to pay the rest of a previous bill. I was appalled and disgusted. They refused to give me my results and clearly the objective was to make money off of me. AVOID going to this Dr. She is cold and is out for one thing and that's monetary gains.

|  Avoid This Doctor!  |  show details
by Sinda Shah on Sep 2nd, 2013

This doctor and her staff seem very professional @ 1st. Just don't try and go to another doctor for a second opinion. I did this and the doctor refused to send records to the other doctor. The staff told me off on the phone.Than I was harassed by mail. I pursued my legal rights and was banned by this doctor from seeing this doctor and her staff. The doctor lied about me neglecting my treatment. When this facility don't get $ you see their true colors. Avoid this doctor's office!

by Anonymous on Jul 16th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khan. She is very thorough and attentive. Her staff is great. I highly recommend her.

by Anonymous on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Khan was kind, compassionate and caring. She listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. Her staff was friendly, the office was clean. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Khan was one of the most caring and courteous doctors I have ever met. She thoroughly reviewed my history, answered my questions and even called me back personally. I would recommend this doctor to everyf emale patient who wants to be heard and cared for. Dr. Khan has excellant bedside manner. Her staff is friendly and the office is lovely.