Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient show details Patient
by Amy on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Khan's office is wonderful. There is hardly a wait time to see her and she is very thorough. Obviously, you have to go on the right days. I have been seeing her for years. She addresses all of my questions. Her staff is also very nice.

Legal show details Legal
by Annoymous on May 5th, 2015

The only thing I have to say is that the wait time is horrible. My appointment was at 10:30 am and I didn't leave until 2:00 pm where she only same me for five minutes. They really need to get their scheduling in order. I wasted a whole Saturday afternoon. Crazy.

patient show details patient
by Jennifer on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Khan's office is not busy. I have been to doctor's offices where the wait time is over two hours! And when you see Dr. Khan, she takes the time to listen. I have never felt rushed out of the door. Great bedside manner!

Apr 21st, 2015

Terrible. Do not use this office. Wait time is over an hr every visit.

Apprehensive show details Apprehensive
by DC on Mar 9th, 2015

My teenage doctor was seen. Dr. Khan was great at explaining the symptoms and possible diagnose. She answered all of her questions. The waiting time is too long. The office is small and it appears the appointments are over booked as there isn't enough seats. Waiting to review test results, not sure I will return.

Patient show details Patient
Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Khan's office has a wonderful staff, clean environment and courteousness.

by Anonymous on Jul 16th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khan. She is very thorough and attentive. Her staff is great. I highly recommend her.

by Anonymous on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Khan was kind, compassionate and caring. She listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. Her staff was friendly, the office was clean. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Khan was one of the most caring and courteous doctors I have ever met. She thoroughly reviewed my history, answered my questions and even called me back personally. I would recommend this doctor to everyf emale patient who wants to be heard and cared for. Dr. Khan has excellant bedside manner. Her staff is friendly and the office is lovely.

patient show details patient
by anonymus on Apr 1st, 2013

Very bad experience, -don't go to her!

Aug 10th, 2012

My experience with doctor was poor, Dont go to her