Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient show details Patient
Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Khan's office has a wonderful staff, clean environment and courteousness.

BEWARE show details BEWARE
Oct 17th, 2013

I have experienced such a horrific Doctor's visit. I felt like I had to harass the office to find out about my records and to also schedule an urgent visit and annual checkup. My initial visit was okay, but on my second visit I waited for about two hours to see the dr. The Doctor was snarky after I explained my frustrations on making an appointment. Another few weeks I get a call that the results were abnormal and that I would have to return. I called back to make sure it wasn't going to count as a visit (I don't have health insurance). I was told it would count as a visit and the dr was willing to give me 50% off! I was also expected to pay the rest of a previous bill. I was appalled and disgusted. They refused to give me my results and clearly the objective was to make money off of me. AVOID going to this Dr. She is cold and is out for one thing and that's monetary gains.

by Anonymous on Jul 16th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khan. She is very thorough and attentive. Her staff is great. I highly recommend her.

by Anonymous on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Khan was kind, compassionate and caring. She listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. Her staff was friendly, the office was clean. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Khan was one of the most caring and courteous doctors I have ever met. She thoroughly reviewed my history, answered my questions and even called me back personally. I would recommend this doctor to everyf emale patient who wants to be heard and cared for. Dr. Khan has excellant bedside manner. Her staff is friendly and the office is lovely.

patient show details patient
by anonymus on Apr 1st, 2013

Very bad experience, -don't go to her!

Aug 10th, 2012

My experience with doctor was poor, Dont go to her