A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhana Quasem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhana Quasem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhana Quasem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quasem graduated from Dhaka Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quasem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Rockdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhana Quasem MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farhana Quasem practice?
- Dr. Farhana Quasem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farhana Quasem practices Internal Medicine near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Internists.