A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhang Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhang Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhang Rabbani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhang Rabbani MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Farhang Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Farhang Rabbani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farhang Rabbani practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.