A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhang Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhang Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhang Rabbani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhang Rabbani MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Farhang Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Farhang Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhang Rabbani practices Urology near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Urologists.