A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhang Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhang Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhang Rabbani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhang Rabbani practice?
Dr. Farhang Rabbani practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Urologists.