A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhat Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhat Hassan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Hassan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans