Dr. Farhat Ibrahim MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Warwick, RI

December 10th, 2016
condescending and impatient. not able to listen. stressed and not enjoying her job.

February 29th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Ibrahim for many years now. She has always been understanding and caring in her treatment, and generous with her time. The staff in Dr. Ibrahim's office reflect her care and concern. I would highly recommend her!

September 16th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Ibrahim for 12 years, she is very caring, concerning and efficient. She follows up promptly with her tests and also when other doctors are involved. The wait in nominal. She now has my entire family as patients.

September 15th, 2014
great experience
I have found Dr. Ibrahim to be a great, caring physician. Her staff is great. She is slways on time and I feel that she really listens. She has really helped me in dealing with my issues. I would absolutely recommend her! I have several friends that see her as well and we concur.

June 26th, 2014
Don't go to her!
Having been a long term patient of hers I can tell you she no longer cares about her patients like she used to. She is cold, condescending and does not listen to her patients. I find her behavior unprofessional. She wants to see patients every 4 months but when you come in she asks why you're there. She is also very critical of people who are overweight. Stay away!

March 20th, 2012
KEEP LOOKING SHES TERRIBLE
Dr Ibrahim is a passive aggressive. She does not even bother to make it appear like she cares about you. When she told me I was overweight, she called out after me STAY AWAY FROM THE DESSERTS! as I was exiting through the WAITING ROOM!!She answered her phone during a previous visit, and I could clearly hear her ( I assume) husband cursing her out. Thats the tip of the iceberg. DO NOT HAVE THIS PERSON AS YOUR DOCTOR!!!

September 30th, 2009
Staff is not courtesy and unwilling to let you speak with the Doctor. Doctor is always interested in you coming in for appointments but little situations that need phone support you get no where

March 12th, 2009
Great doctor
I have been to this dr. a few times. Once for an annual, follow up and sick visit. SHe gave me a great medicine sample when I was sick and in a lot of pain. She was busy but, spent just enough time with me to get me better. She is personable and seems good at diagnosing so far. I recommended her to my mother.

October 10th, 2008
Caring doctor
Doctor Farhat is a partnering doctor. She listens, asks questions and follows through. Her staff are marvelous. Her phone changed from what you have, 401-739-4350.