A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhat Nageen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhat Nageen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhat Nageen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nageen graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Nageen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhat Nageen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Farhat Nageen practice?
- Dr. Farhat Nageen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farhat Nageen practices Pediatrics near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monmouth Jct, NJ.